Wednesday, November 30, 2022






We’re excited to share the news that we have signed new contracts 

with historical fiction author Suzanne Kelman

             Associate Publisher Isobel Akenhead has signed a deal direct with author Suzanne Kelman for World All Language rights in a six-book-deal, starting with THE PARIS SISTERS (2023).

Isobel says,

From the moment that Suzanne came to me with the idea of these five amazing sisters’ interlinked stories set in wartime Paris, I was completely hooked. I feel completely confident that every book in the Sisters of the Resistance series will be a huge bestseller. Suzanne is the most incredible storyteller, and I know that the drama and emotion in every single novel in this WW2 series will be – quite simply – second to none.’

Suzanne says,

‘I am so thrilled to be writing my first WW2 series and I am over-the-moon to once again be publishing through Bookouture. I can’t wait to bring these Sisters of the Resistance to my readers, whose incredible stories are inspired by true heroines of the war. It has been such a joy to work with Isobel my amazing editor and her team for six previous books, and I feel indeed privileged to have benefited from their incredible vision and unwavering encouragement for me and my work as I move forward.’



No comments:

Post a Comment