Monday, March 21, 2016

10 Things You didn't Know About Blondie & The Brit!

Read the rest of this interview over in the water - Blondie in the Water





Here goes!  

1. KJ: We have had so much fun working together on the podcast. I’m curious, what is your favorite moment so far?

SK: My favorite moment so far was the very first time I heard the podcast recording on the air and realized we could do this and how much fun it was going to be. Up to the launch it had been a lot of hill climbing and I was beginning to wonder if it was all worth it. Then suddenly we had a show, that was quite a moment. The other times that are the most memorable are when we are laughing so hard at something we have goofed up. Most of the time it doesn’t actually make it onto the regular podcasts but ends up on the blooper reel. Here is the blooper reel if you want to hear the fun. 
  

2. KJ: It really was a magical moment when we were finally live after three months of hard work. And if you haven’t guessed already, Suzanne and I spend a lot of time laughing when we’re together. But, we can’t have the good without the bad so tell us what was your worst moment so far on the podcast?


SK: I think the worst moment so far was the very first interview we did with Munir Bello, not only because I was very nervous but because also I had a lot of  weird interruptions that first recording, things I hadn't anticipated, from my cuckoo clock going off, to a barking dog and the yard guy cutting the grass. I ended up spending most of the interview crouched in the bottom of my darkened pantry with the door closed to keep the recording from picking up all the noise. You can listen to that podcast here.

Read the rest of this interview over in the water! @ Blondie in the Water



No comments:

Post a Comment