Wednesday, July 19, 2017

7 WAYS TO HAVE A SUCCESSFUL BOOK LAUNCH



This week I'm a guest blogger for Jeri Walker :-)



https://jeriwb.com/7-ways-successful-book-launch-57893/ 


7 Ways to Have a Successful Book Launch 

 The book is written, it is edited, and the cover is beautiful, With a mixture of fear and excitement you press send on CreateSpace. Finally, your new work is going out into the world. 

But what next? 

I have just launched my new book Rejected Writers Take the Stage, the second in the Southlea Bay series. As well as book two, I’m already in pre-launch for book three The Rejected Writers’ Christmas Wedding that will release in October. So launching is all I have been doing over the last few months. 

There is data in the advertising world to support the fact that a customer needs to see a product seven times before they will buy. I’m not sure if that is true, but in case it is, here are seven ways I have used to promote my own books. 

READ THE REST OF THIS HERE:- https://jeriwb.com/7-ways-successful-book-launch-57893/

No comments:

Post a Comment