Thursday, November 6, 2014

Another Great Amazon Review… An Author's Joy!


Just got another great 5-star Review on Amazon… that makes 13 (yes I am counting) since the book was released a month ago. A big thank you "AHawk" whoever you be… :-)

 "So much fun! I read this book in just a few days, because I could not wait to get to the next chapter each evening. I loved the vivid, realistic characters, the charming portrayal of small-town life, and the zany adventures of the Rejected Writers. Suzanne has a knack for good, clean humor. Several times I startled my husband by laughing out loud while reading. There are also poignant, touching moments to balance out the hilarity. A really great novel. I can't wait for the sequel to spend more time with the Rejected Writers Club."

http://www.amazon.com/Rejected-Writers-Book-Southlea-Series-ebook/dp/B00O5BTXIK/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

No comments:

Post a Comment